Davis Square food tour
- Explore Boston's hippest and most diverse neighborhoods
- Learn about the rich cultural history on the Red Line MBTA
- Taste foods from many local Davis Square restaurants and shops
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Square restaurants and shops in one afternoon. Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will lead you on a quirky, fun, and delicious walk through the colorful and historic Davis Square.
Together, you will hear stories from local entrepreneurs and understand the most interesting tidbits from the rich history of this hip New England neighborhood where Boston locals live and dine. You'll learn why Davis Square is considered one of Boston's hippest and most diverse neighborhoods and best food scenes.
During your walk you will sample innovative eats as well as family recipes such as gyros and crepes packed with flavor. You may even get to try your hand at New England's candlepin bowling as we indulge in the area's favorite pizza. Wrap your day up with a sweet award-winning treat!
Davis Square is close to local colleges, less than half a mile from Tufts University, Lesley University, and two train stops from Harvard University among others.
- Meet the owners (when possible)
- Start off the tour with a visit to the area's first oatmeal cafe
- Sample authentic gyros by a local purveyor
- Try your hand at candlepin bowling and eat delicious locally-sourced flatbread
- Bite into the area's best fluff-filled donuts
- Travel the world with us as we try specialty chocolates or nuts
- Tastings at 5 locations
- Tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Davis Square, Somerville, MA, USA
Meet in front of the Somerville Theater (55 Davis Square, Somerville, MA).
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Minimum of 2 guests required per booking
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Sundays and Saturdays at 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Additional tours available on Wednesdays and Thursdays, dates vary by season
- Availability varies, Please see calendar for exact dates
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in with the guide
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
History comes alive in Plymouth - America's Hometown. Experience Plimoth Plantation, recently voted ...
Visit the birthplace of the American Navy at Marblehead and explore historic Salem on your own. Don’...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...