Fenway food tour
- Discover the culinary delights of the Fenway neighborhood
- Hear local stories from knowledgable guides
- Sample delicious treats at iconic restaurants!
On this exciting tour, you'll be guided through a neighborhood whose food scene has exploded in the past couple of years. The Fenway neighborhood is no longer just a destination for Red Sox games - there's true culinary talent in its midst!
You'll visit a variety of iconic restaurants nearby and around Fenway Park and learn about the history of the Citgo Sign to the Green Monster while munching on the best eats in town from crepes to brown butter ice cream.
- 2.5 hour food tour of Fenway
- Food tastings
- Ballpark entry
Hotel Commonwealth: 500 Commonwealth Avenue, in Kenmore Square
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Alcohol tasting is available on this tour if you're aged 21 or over
- Dair-free, gluten-free and vegan diets cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated on this tour
- Every Saturday
- Departs at 10:00 am
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...