From food to freedom trail
- Stroll past some of the most historic locations in Boston’s oldest neighborhood
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sights
- Take in the beauty of the architecture and quaintness of Beacon Hill
- Enjoy a beer and some tasty snacks at some of our favorite local haunts
Departing from the lifeblood of Boston, the Boston Harbor, this packed and informative tour will take you from food tastings in an authentic Italian salumeria to the King's Chapel Burial Ground- one of the most historic places in the country and the city's oldest burial ground.
You'll follow an experienced guide and hear stories of the most influential events that have happened in Boston, including the Boston Massacre as you visit the site Old State House, and many more historic and iconic spots of the city.
You'll enjoy tastings of pizza, Italian pastries and a refreshing beer at favourite neighbourhood spots recommended by your local guide. You'll round off the tour with stroll through Boston Public Garden and take advantage of local knowledge as your guide points you in the right direction for any recommendations in this fascinating and diverse city!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Variety of food samples such as fresh bread, pizza and pastries
- Entrance fee to the historic church
- One beer (or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice)
- Additional food and drink
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Child (under 6): free
- Child (6 to 11): reduced
The Aquarium “T” Station, 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109
Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State Street and Atlantic Avenue
- Entrance to the Massachusetts State House requires a government ID and all guests must pass through metal detectors. The State House is open on weekdays only, alternate sites to visit will be found on weekends
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Tours run daily
- Departs at 10:00 am
- Tour ends approximately 3:00 pm
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...