Go Boston Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- See as much of Boston as you can
- Have your pass instantly delivered to any mobile device or print it at home
- Choose from over 35 attractions, museums, tours, cruises and more
- Download a detailed guidebook to help you plan your itinerary
See as much of Boston as you can with the Go Boston Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 35 participating attractions and tours. Want to visit Fenway Park or go on a walking tour of Harvard? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
With 3, 5 and 7-Day Passes, you get the added bonus of choosing one extra attraction from this list:
- Boston Duck Tour
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Boston Red Sox Ticket
- Blue Man Group
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go Boston Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Boston.
(subject to change)
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Buckman Tavern
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise
- Charles River Cruise
- CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour: 2-Day Ticket
- Concord Museum
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Fenway Park Tour
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- House of Seven Gables
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Gardner Museum
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Liberty Ride
- Louisa May Alcott House
- Mary Baker Eddy Library & Mapparium
- MIT Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
- Plimoth Plantation/Plimoth Grist Mill Combo
- Salem Witch Museum
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour (one piece of glassware per person)
- Six Flags New England
- Skywalk Observatory
- Swan Boats of Boston
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with the 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visitin...
Travel back in time during a tour of Battle Trail where George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Par...
This Boston Duck tour is a great way to begin your visit to one of the most historic and beloved cit...
Experience shopping bliss and savings at Wrentham Village, where you can shop at 170 designer outlet...
Hop aboard the city’s most enthralling Boston sightseeing excursion, Old Town Trolley Tours of Bosto...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
For the first part of this guided bus tour, you'll head north and cross the Charles River to nearby ...
This full-day Boston bus tour begins in the historic city center! The first stop of the day will be ...
Go beyond the Freedom Trail and experience modern Boston through the city's incredible history with ...
On this exciting tour, you'll be guided through a neighborhood whose food scene has exploded in the ...