Go Boston Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- See as much of Boston as you can
- Have your pass instantly delivered to any mobile device or print it at home
- Choose from over 35 attractions, museums, tours, cruises and more
- Download a detailed guidebook to help you plan your itinerary
See as much of Boston as you can with the Go Boston Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 35 participating attractions and tours. Want to visit Fenway Park or go on a walking tour of Harvard? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
With 3, 5 and 7-Day Passes, you get the added bonus of choosing one extra attraction from this list:
- Boston Duck Tour
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Boston Red Sox Ticket
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go Boston Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Boston.
(subject to change)
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Buckman Tavern
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise
- Charles River Cruise
- CityView Hop-On Hop-Off Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour: 2-Day Ticket
- Concord Museum
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Fenway Park Tour
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- House of Seven Gables
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Gardner Museum
- JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston
- Liberty Ride
- Louisa May Alcott House
- Mary Baker Eddy Library & Mapparium
- MIT Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology
- Plimoth Plantation/Plimoth Grist Mill Combo
- Salem Witch Museum
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour (one piece of glassware per person)
- Six Flags New England
- Skywalk Observatory
- Swan Boats of Boston
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with the 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Experience one of America's most enthralling and scenic cities, Newport, Rhode Island. In the mornin...
History comes alive in Plymouth - America's Hometown. Experience Plimoth Plantation, recently voted ...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...