New England fall foliage spectacular
- Admire the gorgeous New England fall foliage
- Take advantage of picturesque photo stops
- Enjoy a buffet Lunch at charming Woodbound Inn
- Stop by a local farm stand for apples and cider
Admire the stunning autumn colors of the New England countryside on this full-day excursion from Boston! Travel past tranquil ponds, historic farms, roadside taverns and colonial churches. Stretch your legs for a coffee stop and several photo opportunities en route.
Feast on a delicious buffet lunch at the rustic Woodbound Inn in New Hampshire. Afterwards, enjoy the beautiful scenery of your surroundings and stop at a local farm stand for apples and cider.
- Hotel pick-up
- Buffet lunch at Woodbound Inn
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 and under: free without seat
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Park Sq., 10 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 or hotel pick-up
- Please contact tour provider 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking at +16177206342
- Please arrive no later than 8.45am
- 17 September - 29 September on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 1 October - 27 October daily
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Soak in the last rays of summer as autumn sets over Cape Cod, draped by New England's spectacular fa...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...