North End Food Tour
- Take in the history of one of the most influential churches of the American Revolution
- Hear stories from some of the neighborhood’s long-time local merchants
- Walk past some of the most historic locations in Boston’s oldest neighborhood
- Take in the tastes and smells of a traditional salumeria, a generations-old bakery and a family-run pastry shop
- Relax with your local guide, Italian-style, and enjoy one of the best cups of cappuccino or espresso in Boston
On this indulgent food tour, you'll discover the local side of Boston’s most popular neighborhood, the North End. You'll visit Boston’s most revered church and snack your way through the neighborhood with delicious tastings of meat, cheese, bread, pastries, pizza and cappuccino.
You'll begin discovering the history of Boston Harbor before being introduced to a small, hidden Italian bakery serving up fresh bread daily. A proper Italian salumeria is next, and you’ll have a chance to enjoy Italian meats and cheeses at their finest and freshest.
You’ll hear stories about some of the most influential events that have happened in Boston, including Paul Revere’s midnight ride. We will make our way to the Old North Church and step inside the hallowed walls. To this day, North Enders still attend this church, which is famous for its role in the Revolution.
You'll cap off the North End food experience with samples of the best of the best Italian pastries along the backstreets of this delicious neighborhood.
Tradition, history and food define the North End, and pf course you'll be taken off the beaten path to discover some of Boston's favorite hidden gems, too!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Variety of food samples and a hot drink
- Entrance fee to the historic church
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide
- Child (under 6): free
- Child (6 to 11): reduced
The Aquarium “T” Station, 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109
Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State St. and Atlantic Ave.
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Tour runs daily
- Tour departs at 10:00 am
- Tour ends approximately 11:00 am
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
History comes alive in Plymouth, America's Hometown, where 17th-century life is reenacted by Pilgrim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...