Bran Castle, Rasnov fortress and Brasov's old town day trip
- Explore one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities with your guide
- Enjoy the commentary of your expert official guide inside two beautiful medieval fortresses
- Let yourself be awed by Rasnov fortress and Bran Castle, the highlights of a tour in Transylvania
Once traveling to Romania, visiting Transylvania is a must! Your guide will meet you at the Council City House in Brasov and your jorney will start. First, you will visit Rasnov fortress, built originally in the 1st century BC by the dacians. For the first two centuries, it was known by the name of Comidava, until its name was changed by the Roman emperor Trajan in Cumidava in 106 AD after he conquered Dacia. Next, doscover Bran Castle. According to the Irish writer Bram Stoker, this is the house of the most famous vampire in the world - Vlad III Dracula (aka Vlad the Impaler). Built in the 14th century by the king of Hungary Ludovic I D'Anjou, this military fortress was for centuries the buffer point of Europe in front of the Ottoman invasion. The last part of your tour is to explore Brasov's old town with its Black Church, Katherine's gate, Saint Nicholas' Church, the Jewish Synagogue and much more!
- Transport to every location in vehicle with AC
- Entry fees
Piata Sfatului 30, Brasov 500025, Romania
Near the fountain in front of the Council City House
- A small amount of walking is involved - please dress comfortably
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour runs in any weather condition, so please dress appropiately
- There is a minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Every day at 9.00am
Brasov est l'une des sept premières villes construites en Transylvanie par les Saxons au 13ème siècl...
La Roumanie ne se résume pas aux châteaux et aux forteresses, mais ils constituent une grande partie...
Voyager en Roumanie, le château de Bran est un must! Selon l'écrivain irlandais Bram Stoker, c'était...
Voyager en Roumanie, la Transylvanie est un must, et Brasov est l'une des plus belles villes dans la...
Voyagez à l'extérieur de Bucarest pour une excursion d'une journée à la découverte de deux châteaux ...
Lors de votre excursion d'une journée de Bucarest au nord de la Bulgarie, vous traverserez Bucarest ...