Brasov candlelight walking tour
- Explore one of the most beautiful Transylvanian cities
- Enjoy the commentary of your expert official guide as you explore medieval Brasov
- Discover the Black Church, Katherine's gate and much more in the moonlight
Traveling in Romania, Transylvania is a must see, and Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities in the northern part of the country. Voted for the past decade as the cleanest Romanian city, the old town of Brasov is located at the foot of Tampa Mount and is a cosmopolitan city. In its almost 800 years of history this amazing town was home of Romanians, Germans, Hungarians, Mongolians, Turkish, Bulgarians, Austrians, Italians, Jewish, French, Russians, Polish and many more. Even today, the city still has the essences of all these cultures visible to your eye in its architecture, traditions and of course its cuisine.
Your expert tour guide will explain in detail the history of this trully amazing city full of mystery.
- A full tour of the medieval town
Piata Sfatului 30, Brasov 500025, Romania
Near the fountain in the middle of the Council City Square
- Please wear comfrotable shoes and clothing
- This tour runs in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- There is a minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Every day departing at 7.30pm
- Please meet at designated point at 7.00pm
Brasov is one of the first seven cities built in Transylvania by the Saxons in the 13th century and ...
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Traveling in Romania, Bran Castle is a must see! According to the Irish writer Bram Stoker, this was...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...