Bremen historic Free Market walking tour
- Experience Bremen's Free Market on a guided walking tour
- Hear stories of the history of the market
- See the Bremen Town Hall, the Bremen Roland and other popular attractions
Experience a tour of the historic Bremer Freimarkt - one of the oldest fairs in Germany. Pass the Bremen Town Hall, the Bremen Roland and the Town Musicians of Bremen. Let your guide show you the market and tell about how it was in the past.
In the 15th century the first smaller amusement stands were established on the free market. Listen to your guide telling stories of the jugglers, fortune tellers and musicians who used to come together at the Free Market to entertain the visitors.
- Guided walking tour in Bremen
- City guide in German or English (please note when booking)
- Food and drinks
Domsheide 6, 28195 Bremen, Germany
Meet your guide in front of the concert hall "Die Glocke"
- The tours in English and German take place at different times and dates. Please note these when booking
- The tour runs on various days and times in October, please check the calendar for exact dates
- The tour in German starts at 12.00pm or 2.00pm, on weekends also at 3.00pm and 4pm
- The tour in English only takes place on weekends at 12.00pm or 3.00pm
Enjoy a relaxing guided walking tour through Bremen's historical Schnoor neighborhood. The first-kno...
Wir folgen den Spuren der Bremer Stadtmusikanten bei Mondschein vom Marktplatz zur Böttcherstraße. S...
Wir folgen den Spuren der Bremer Stadtmusikanten in das Schnoorviertel. Nur hier erleben Sie die Ges...
Discover the old town of Bremen and see the highlights of the city around the marketplace. Follow th...
Experience an informative walking tour of Bremen's Böttcherstraße. Now one of the most popular sight...
Bremen, once a member of the medieval Hanseatic League, is one of the most important cities in north...