Brisbane is a breezy and artsy city, packed with an alluring mix of street art, small boutiques and cafés. This three-hour tour will show you the city's best art and designer scene where you can get up-close and personal with charming Aussie-made artwork. See the best sculptures, murals and architectural features in the City Centre, each portraying its own personal story. Your guide will give you in-depth knowledge behind each piece and pick up some great tips along the way on eating, drinking and art galleries to visit. Finally, your guide will take to the internationally renowned Queensland Gallery of Modern Art. All done just in time for you to grab lunch.
Brisbane's art and design tour
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See Brisbane's awesome artistic side
- Gain local insight knowledge
- Explore a different side of the city
What to expect
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
169 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes a hat, sunglasses and bring a water bottle
- Bring your camera for awesome Instagram-worth shots
- This tour has a minimum age of 12
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Tour begins at 9.30 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.