This bus tour is guided by a local born and raised in Brooklyn, and includes an audio-visual and historical tour of the borough's most famous landmarks as well as points of interest. Areas include Brooklyn Heights, The Promenade, Park Slope, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the original location of Ebbett’s Field where the Brooklyn Dodgers once played, Windsor Terrace and Green-Wood Cemetery. You'll even stop at the original Junior’s Restaurant for a full sit-down lunch, enjoying a half sandwich of pastrami on rye bread (alternatives are turkey or tuna), fries, soft drink, slice of cheesecake and a choice of either a chocolate or vanilla egg cream for dessert.
Best of Brooklyn bus tour
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Brooklyn Heights, Park Slope, Brooklyn Botanical Garden and much more
- Stroll The Promenade for the best views of the Brooklyn waterfront and the Manhattan skyline
- Indulge in lunch at the world-famous Junior’s on Flatbush Avenue which includes a slice of cheesecake
- See filming locations from Moonstruck, As Good As It Gets, Dog Day Afternoon and many more
What to expect
- Guided bus tour
- Full lunch at Junior’s Restaurant
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 11 and under: reduced
137 4th Avenue, New York, NY 10003
The tour returns to the same location
- Departs the first Saturday of each month at 10.30am, from March until November
A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.