Bruges is really the most enchanting city of Belgium. The entire city is protected by UNESCO as cultural heritage of humanity. Your guide will take you on a walking tour along the most beautiful sites of the city: The Beguinage, the Church of our Lady with Michelangelo’s Madonna, the canals, the Belfry Tower on the Market Square, the Burg Square with the Town Hall and the Church of the Holy Blood… There will be time for an optional but unforgettable canal tour.
Visit Bruges half day departure in Bruges
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit The Basilica of the Holy Blood, the church houses a venerated relic of the Holy Blood
- Explore the Church of Our Lady in Bruges, Its tower, at 115.6 metres in height,
- See the Bruges City Hall is one of the oldest city halls in the entire Netherlands region
- Admirer the famous area is called the "Lake of Love" and" Lovers bridge"
- Enjoy the amazing view mix of beautiful buildings at the Burg Square is the political center of Bruges, It is a lovely place where architecture lovers can enjoy
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional multilingual guide
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 4-12)
- Youth (age 13-25)
- Infant (age 0-3): free of charge
- Senior (age 65-100)
Grasmarkt – Rue du marché aux Herbes 82, 1000 Brussels
Please meet at Brussels City Tour Office
What to remember
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure ( strikes, weather, roadconditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at least 20 minutes prior to departure time
Brussels City Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.