Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
- Tastings in Marcolini, Mary, Blondeel shops
- 1-hour workshop with a Chocolate Master
- Create your own Belgian chocolate treats
- See Grand'Place, Manneken Pis, Royal Galleries
You'll pound the pavement in Brussels on a four hour guided walking tour with a twist as you following the trial of Brussels'top chocolate shops. A chocoholics dream! Your local guide will point you out the major sights and explain the history of Brussels and why it's famous for mouth watering chocolate. You will enjoy samples and tastings of delectable Belgian chocolates and learn how to make your own Belgian treats during a chocolate workshop, guided by a chocolate master.
- Chocolate Tastings
- Chocolate Workshop
- Venture past the major sights of Brussels
- Pick-up and drop-off
Meeting point : Grand'Place 21, 1000 Brussels; before the Godiva chocolate store.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tuesday, Wednesdays, Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays
Departure at 9.00am
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Taste and experience gourmet chocolate right here in Belgium, the home of chocolate!You'll first enj...