Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels at your fingertips.
- Free access to 41 museums of Brussels, including all highlights
- Discounts to tourist attractions and tours,
- Discounts in museum restaurants, bars and clubs
- Discounts in several Brussels shops
- Free ride on the hop-on hop-off bus (if selected)
- Free public transportation (if selected)
- A skip-the-line ticket to the atomium
- Click here to see the list of attractions and the discounts
How to use the Brussels Card
- Your Brussels Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from when it's first used in a museum
- You must use your Brussels Card for the first time within a year of its purchase date. Attention : when using your card in the next calendar year, you should take into account that the list of museums and discounts might have changed! The list of museums and discounts is updated every 1st of February.
As a general rule, it is not worth it for children below the age of 12 to buy a Brussels Card. They get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or important discounts up to 50% for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit of special fees in museums and attractions on presentation of their student card.
Most of the museums are closed on Mondays.