Ghent and Bruges Tour from Brussels
- Visit two enchanting cities during a full-day trip from Brussels
- Explore the city of Bruges, a UNESCO cultural heritage site
- Discover the history and impressive architecture of Ghent
- Enjoy some free time in both cities
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!
Ghent’s medieval architecture and youthful vibrant atmosphere will impress you. We visit Saint-Bavo’s Cathedral, home to the world-famous Mystic Lamb painting (optional), and walk along the Castle of the Counts of Flanders, the picturesque medieval harbour Graslei and many more highlights.
In Bruges, you enjoy the peaceful Lake of Love and the old beguinage. Our guide will explain the stories and secrets behind the city’s history from the Viking period until the end of the Middle Ages. You also have the option to enjoy a pleasant boat trip along the narrow canals.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (Optional)
- Boat trip (Optional)
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels CityTour Office - Grasmarkt - Rue du Marché aux Herbes 82 - 1000 Brussels
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
Join this tour to visit the most enchanting city of Belgium: Bruges! You will be enchanted by this b...
Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels a...
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop t...
The city of Ghent is truly the hidden treasure of Flanders and with our guide you will discover all ...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Departing from Bruxelles, join our Flander fields tour and discover the story of the WW1. The visit ...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam while visiting Belgium! The city is only at ...
Through the residential outskirts of Brussels and the nice forest of Soignes, you will head to Water...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...