Visit of the Museum Choco Story in Brussels
- A visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers
- Discover the art of making chocolate with our live demonstration
- Enjoy the finest chocolates during a tasting
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Quality of Belgian chocolate is acknowledged worldwide. In Choco Story Brussels you will be invited to a travel towards the universe of chocolate from the making until the final product.
You will discover the history of the Aztecs and how cocoa arrived in Europe. Thanks to illustrations, informative panels, and a video, you’ll learn everything about the culture of cocoa and the transformation of cocoa into chocolate.
The highlight of the visit is the demonstration of artisanal pralines with a chocolate master. You will also have the chance to taste some of the finest chocolate during your visit and buy some delicious ones at the shop.
- Demonstration & fabrication of pralines with our chocolate master
- Tastings of chocolates
- Seniors over 65: reduced
- Student (with a valid Card): reduced
- Youth (6-12): reduced
- Children (0-5): free
Guldenhoofdstraat 9, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Present your voucher upon arrival
- Last entrance in the museum at 4.30pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To note: These tickets cannot be booked for groups
- Open every day from 10am to 5pm
- Last entrance at 4.30 pm
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Taste and experience gourmet chocolate right here in Belgium, the home of chocolate!You'll first enj...