Waffle workshop in Brussels
- Learn how to make authentic Belgian waffles
- Decorate your waffles with a variety of tasty toppings
- Enjoy a free drink and eat as many waffles as you can during the class
- Spend an entertaining moment and bring back home delicious recipes
Learn how to cook tasteful Belgian waffles with this workshop in the heart of Brussels.
The waffle workshop is the perfect activity to take a rest from Brussels busy cobblestone streets while enjoying and eating delicious waffles!
The workshop starts with a short introductory walking tour that will lead you to our location where we will start cooking together! A free drink is also included during the workshop as well as everything you will need to cook (all ingredients, Cookware, toppings,...)
After making the batter, some demonstration and a tasting session, the participants will be invited to make their own waffles and add some succulent toppings such as fresh fruits, chocolate, whipped cream, speculoos, nutella etc...
You will discover all you need to know about waffles and bring back home some yummy recipes.
- All ingredients and equipment
- Assistance for the duration of the workshop
- Take-home recipe
- A variety of toppings for your waffles
- One complimentary drink
- Short waffle-themed walking tour
- Personal expenses
- Children (under 12 years old) : reduced
The Grand Place of Brussels, 11 000 Belgium
In front of the tourism info center "Visit Brussels" located on Brussels Grand Place (main square of Brussels)
- We don't accept spectators or children without participating responsible adults.
- Vegan and gluten-free workshops are also available on request.
- The workshop starts every day at 3.15pm
- Duration: one hour and a half
JAPAN CON is a new convention celebrating the awesome Asian Pop Culture! So for all the true fans of...
KERY JAMES EN CONCERT EXCLUSIF EN BELGIQUE. Figure majeure du rap français depuis près de 25 ans, Ke...
Taste and experience gourmet chocolate right here in Belgium, the home of chocolate!You'll first enj...