Waterloo and Brewery visit from Brussels
- Uncover the legends of the Battle of Waterloo during a half-day tour from Brussels
- Visit major sites such as the Lion's Mound, the Memorial 1815, and much more
- Discover the Waterloo brewery and enjoy some free time
Through the residential outskirts of Brussels and the nice forest of Soignes, you will head to Waterloo.
Buried at the foot of the Lion's Mound, the Memorial 1815 allows you to experience one of the most turbulent times in our History... as if you were there.
Guided by a soldier of your chosen army, you will learn about the machinery that led inexorably to the battle. Uncover the legends of the Battle of Waterloo, the site of the bloody battle. Discover important locations and hear of Napolean Bonaparte’s vicious defeat. Enter moving memorials that immortalize fallen soldiers and learn about the strategic plans the British employed to enjoy triumphant victory.
After the visit, you will enjoy a break and some free time at the Waterloo brewery.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Entrance to the brewery
- Visit of the Memorial 1815
- Panorama Lion’s mound
- Hougoumont farm
- Personal expenses
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels CityTour Office - Grasmarkt - Rue du Marché aux Herbes 82 - 1000 Brussels
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- At 2.00pm
- Only in July, August and September
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...