2-day Transylvania Halloween tour
- Explore the distinct Saxon ambiance and historical attractions in Brasov
- Party till dawn at the Halloween costume party in the mysterious Dracula’s Castle
- Visit Snagov Monastery located on an island in the middle of a lake and host to Dracula’s Tomb
Celebrate Halloween at the most suitable venue in the world, Dracula's Castle!
What can be a better place to celebrate Halloween than Transylvania? This tour is exactly what you need if you are in search of adventure and mystery: discover a real story of Vlad the Impaler and the legends behind the story that made him Count Dracula, a character famous worldwide.
Explore Brasov on a guided tour to one of the most visited cities in Romania with a distinct Saxon ambiance, rich architecture, and historical attractions. Visit Snagov Monastery - a 14th-century monastery located on the island in the middle of a lake and hosting Dracula’s Tomb. Then, Party till dawn at the Halloween costume party in the mysterious Dracula’s Castle.
Take your trip to the next level by partying at the real Dracula’s Castle.
- 1-night accommodation in 3
- hotels in Bran or Brasov (DBL room)
- Entrance fee to the Halloween party
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Pick-up/drop-off for Bucharest hotels and hostels
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch and dinner
- Entrance tickets to other landmarks than Bran castle
Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator 24 hours before departure.
- SGL room supplement involves extra cost
- A minimum of 4 participants is required for the tour to operate
- In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Note pick-up is provided from Bucharest selected centrally located hotels
- Pick-up/meeting point may differ from the departure one
- This tour is only available on 2 November at 9.00am
- Please be ready in the lobby of the hotel with 5 minutes before the established pick-up time
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...