2-hour panoramic city tour of Bucharest
- Explore Bucharest with and English speaking guide
- See Constitution Square with an excellent view of The Palace of Parliament
- Admire Bucharest’s major attractions in two hours
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.
This amazing two-hour panoramic tour is the ideal way to get a general perspective of Bucharest and admire the best sights in town: The Palace of Parliament - the world’s largest, heaviest and most expensive administrative building, The Spring Palace - former home of Romanian notorious dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and other charming attractions that keep the elegance of past decades - University, Romana and Victory Squares, Arch of Triumph, House of the Free Press, Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace and Revolution Square which marked the end of the communist period in Decembre 1989.
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Calea Victoriei 70, București 030167, Romania
Meet your tour at the Tourist Visitor Center.
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate
- In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Tour operator is not responsibility for delays caused by traffic or any other unpredictable conditions
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11.00am
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Bucharest is definitely a fascinating city for anyone crossing its borders. But there is more to see...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...