- Visit the stunning Peles Castle in Sinaia, “the Pearl of the Carpathians"
- Explore Bran Castle, the legendary castle of Count Dracula
- Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes in Transylvania
- Enjoy the tour in the historical center of the medieval city of Brasov
Explore the fascinating region of Transylvania by choosing one of the best Dracula’s Castle tours.
Transylvania will astound you with its beautiful mountain landscape, gothic architecture and medieval villages.
Discover Peles Castle, situated in picturesque Sinaia, as known as “The Pearl of the Carpathians”. This former home of the Romanian Royal Family is a masterpiece of design and you will get a spectacular view across the mountains.
Visit Transylvania towards Bran Castle and learn the story of Count Dracula, between history and myth.
Immerse yourself in the historical center of Brasov and visit the Black Church, the Council Square, and the Old Walls.
- Entrance ticket for Peles Castle and Bran (Dracula’s) Castle
- Free pick-up for Bucharest downtown hotels & hostels
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
- Student (under 25 and presenting student id): reduced
- Senior (over 65): reduced
- Child (4-7): reduced
- Child (0-3): it is not possible to join the group tour
Please follow the instructions on your voucher about the hotel pick-up. Pick-up is possible only for the downtown hotels and hostels. Remember to contact the tour operator at least 24 hours before the day of the tour. For private addresses we will establish a convenient meeting point for you.
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays (during the winter season) and during and the entire month of November
- On these days you will visit the "Medieval Torture Instruments" exhibition of Bran Castle instead
- Spanish tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers, English requires a minimum of 2 passengers
- In the unlikely event that the tour would be cancelled you will get the full refund
- Every day at 8.00am
- Please be ready in the lobby of the hotel with 5 minutes before the established pick-up time
The Bucharest city tour starts at your hotel where your travel guide will introduce you to the city’...
Visit Bucharest for an insightful one-day tour and discover how the lives of Romanian people looked ...
This Bucharest tour is like no other, as it gives visitors the chance to discover city streets along...
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Explore Dracula's Castle in a day trip from Bucharest. Your tour will start at 8:00 AM when our Ital...
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...