Transfagarasan Road trip
- Travel on Transfagarasan Road - the most spectacular road in Romania
- See one of the most breathtaking landscapes in Romania at Balea Lake
- Visit the Curtea de Arges Monastery, a 14th century Orthodox Monastery and tombs of the Royal family
This trip beginning in the morning is a true adventure with breathtaking landscapes driving along the most spectacular road in Romania, possibly in the world, according to the famous show Top Gear - Transfagarasan
This day trip starts in Curtea de Arges where you will visit the impressive 14th century Orthodox Monastery holding the tombs of the Royal family. The adventure continues at Vidraru Dam along the Transfagarasan Road, considered by specialists a real jewellery of engineering and a popular venue for extreme sports and Balea Lake, one of the most breathtaking landscapes that Romania has to offer.
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and return to Bucharest downtown hotels\hostels
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Children aged (4-7): reduced
- Student aged (8-25): reduced
- Senior aged (65-99): reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator 24 hours before departure.
- Participants must be at least 4 years old
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate
- In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Maximum group size of 17 people
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Note pick-up is provided from Bucharest selected centrally located hotels
- Pick-up/meeting point may differ from the departure one
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8.30am
- Please be ready in the lobby of the hotel with 5 minutes before the established pick-up time
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...