Visit Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace
- Admire two of Romania’s most unique sights
- Visit the Mogosoaia Palace and the Brancovenian Style
- See Dracula’s Tomb in Snagov Monastery located on an island in the middle of a Lake
Visit two unique sights in Romania: Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace. This fascinating tour of Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace is an amazing opportunity to admire two of Romania’s most unique sights, which are within easy reach of nearby Bucharest, although a million miles away in terms of ambience.
First up is a tour of Snagov Monastery, which is a 14th-century religious site located on an island in the middle of Snagov Lake. Alleged throughout myth and legend to house Dracula’s tomb the monastery is a peaceful oasis surrounded by fresh air and a lovely park, but prepare yourself because intrigue and adventure lie in wait throughout this tour of Snagov Monastery. The calming air of the monastery’s grounds is a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of vibrant Bucharest, and you will feel at ease as you explore its many fascinating features.
Following your journey into history, you will head over to Mogosoaia Palace, during which you will be able to explore its spectacular gardens and delight in its unique Brancovenian style of architecture, which blends Venetian and Ottoman elements. This is the Romanian Renaissance at its finest, and you will learn so much during your guided tour. The grandeur of Mogosoaia Palace will leave a lasting impression, and located just 15km from the city center it’s a convenient and stunning attraction. If you’re looking to explore some of the more mystical aspects of this region, then this interesting half-day tour of Snagov Monastery and Mogosoaia Palace is for you.
- Entrance ticket for the Mogosoaia Palace and Snagov Monastery
- Pick-up/drop-off for Bucharest selected centrally located hotels and hostels
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Photography and Video fees
- Children aged (4-7): reduced
- Student aged (8-25): reduced
- Senior aged (65-99): reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator 24 hours before departure.
- Participants must be at least 4 years old
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate
- In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Maximum group size of 17 people
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Note pick-up is provided from Bucharest selected centrally located hotels
- Pick-up/meeting point may differ from the departure one
Tour in English
- Tuesdays to Sundays at 8.30am
Tour in Spanish
- Wednesdays and Fridays at 8.30am
- Please be ready in the lobby of the hotel with 5 minutes before the established pick-up time
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Discover the most fascinating wine cellars in Romania.The trip sets off from Bucharest in the mornin...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...