Budapest 2-hour Grand Segway tour
- Explore Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle and City Park
- Marvel at St Stephen's Basilica and the Parliament
- View to UNESCO World Heritage panorama with Buda Castle District
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes which isn't part of your tour time. Learning to ride is very easy but nonetheless, only when everyone is comfortable you will set off.
You'll begin on Andrassy Avenue, the famous tree lined boulevard which dates from 1872. You'll pass Neo-Renaissance mansions and townhouses as well as many luxury brand stores. Along the way you’ll see the House of Terror as well as the Kodaly House.
Your second stop is Heroes’ Square. The major column is the Millennium Memorial and below there are statues of the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars. Then you drive to the City Park, being the capitals largest green area, it has various attractions including the wonderful Vajdahunyad Castle. Also, you'll see the Szechenyi Baths which are the largest medicinal baths in Europe and a wonderful place to relax after a tour.
Then your group return towards the center until you're standing in the shadow of the magnificent Hungarian State Opera House. Now onwards to the St Stephen's Basilica and the Parliament. This Gothic Revival style construction is the largest building in Hungary. Here you'll enjoy a wonderful panoramic view across the Danube to Buda. You'll see the Buda Castle, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, Fisherman's Bastion and Margaret Island. The last stop of the tour is the monument to the Soviet liberation of Hungary before you head back to the office.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway rental during the tour
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Lázár utca 16, 1065 Budapest
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House
- The Segway is not appropriate for persons weighing over 130kg or under 40kg
- Pregnant women and children under 10 years are not allowed to participate
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Every day at 9.30 and 3.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...