Budapest all-in-one electric bike tour
- Learn about Hungarian history on Heroes’ Square and City Park
- Visit Buda Castle area with Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Take a break during the tour and enjoy a soft drink or coffee and desserts
This exciting and extensive tour gives you the chance to explore Budapest and its sights. Your experienced local guide will be on hand to tell you about what you’re seeing and talk in-depth about the city’s history and people.
The tour starts on Andrassy Avenue and at the Opera House followed by a ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park. Next you ride back to downtown to St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square and the magnificent building of the Parliament next to the Danube. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District. You’ll make your way up the winding hill to reach the Buda Castle District where you can enjoy the magnificent panoramic views of the entire city. You’ll cycle along the Danube bike lane to see the Grand Market Hall.
More sights you will discover along the way:
- Matthias Church
- Royal Palace
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath
- Margaret Island
- Chain Bridge
- Elizabeth Bridge
- Rudas Baths
- Gellert Baths
- Liberty Bridge
- English speaking guide
- Electric bike hire and optional helmet
- Soft drink (2.5 hour option) or Coffee and cake (4 hour option)
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Lázár utca 16, 1065 Budapest
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House.
- Due to traffic laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Guests need to be a minimum of 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike and know how to ride a bike
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- From April to October
- 4-hour tour: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 10.30am
- 2,5-hour tour: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday at 10.30am
The tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes in front of the office. This isn't part...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Many people know that Hungary is a country blessed with an abundance of thermal springs. But only fe...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Discover Szentendre, the picturesque Artist's Village in the Danube Bend. Walk along the cobbled nar...
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Visit Esztergom, Visegrád and Szentendre, the three most beautiful cities in the Danube Bend. Enjoy ...
On this tour you can explore the two faces of Hungarian communism: Stalinism and Kadarism. When Sovi...