Budapest by night: tour with dinner and Hungarian folklore show
- Treat your senses to this night tour of Budapest
- Dine like a king at a local Hungarian restaurant
- Experience a traditional Hungarian folklore show
- View the spectacular sights of Budapest from the Gellért Hill
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian restaurant! Enjoy the folk dance show, the gipsy music and the tasty dishes. After dinner admire a view of the city, lit up at night, from the top of the Gellért Hill
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional restaurant in the hills of Buda! You’ll be served a traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied with wine.
During the dinner you can enjoy a colorful Folklore Show Programme with dancers - dressed in folk costumes - and Gipsy Music. Next we drive around the illuminated city and stop on top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel), the most spectacular viewpoint of Budapest. The tour ends at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation from Budapest Hotel
- Service of guide
- Three-course dinner with wine
- Folklore Show
- Free pick-up service
- Optional gratuitites
- Children: 0 - 2 years free / 3 - 12 years reduced
Budapest, Báthory utca 23, 1054 Hungary
Pick up service from your hotel in Budapest.
- Please confirm your tour and pick-up point 72 hours prior by emailing: email@example.com or calling (420) 224-826-262. Please don't hesitate to call with any additional questions.
- Please present the voucher upon pick-up.
- Customers should be 30 minutes prior to tour departure at their hotel lobby.
- April - October: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 7.00pm
- November, December, March: Friday and Saturday at 7.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...