- See the Buda Castle area and hear the medieval stories related to the place
- Let your guide tell you fun facts and stories
- Visit the Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Enjoy coffee and cake on a break
Get a historical overview of the Buda Castle district, with a private walk through the small cobblestone streets and squares. Feel the medieval history around you, when your guide will lead you through the castle area and the historical points and tell you about the roles it played throughout the Hungarian history.
This tour takes you back in time, and tells you how the Castle Hill was originally built and designed. How the whole area was used over the centuries by many different cultures and nations. Walk through these major historical points and learn how the castle district survived and helped its inhabitants defend and live through invasions and occupations for centuries. Learn the secrets of the Buda castle hill!
During this tour you will see the major areas of Royal Palace, Presidential palace, Disz Square, Holy Trinity Square, Hess Andras Square and Fisherman’s Bastion. We show you around inside the Matthias Church with its stories and legends.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance to Matthias Church
- Coffee stop
- Transport to the meeting point
- Children ages: 3-12 reduced price
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Students ages 13-26: reduced price with a valid student ID
Szentharomsag ter, 1014 Budapest
Meet your guide in Buda Castle District 1014 Szentharomsag ter, next to the Holy Trinity statue in the middle of the square.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2,5 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Important notice: Please wear modest clothing (covering the shoulders and thighs) when visiting the church. Male visitors are requested to enter with a bare head - unless this is against the rules of their religion
- Tour operates on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 2.30pm
Découvrez tous les sites les plus importants de Budapest avec votre guide lors d'un tour de ville de...
Suivez les traces de la célèbre impératrice Sissi et découvrez le Palais Gödöllő, l’ancienne résiden...
Visitez la « Paris de l'Est » éclairée de mille feux et passez une soirée mémorable dans un restaura...
Étant la ville avec la plus grande communauté juive active d'Europe centrale, Budapest a beaucoup à ...
Découvrez le magnifique centre-ville de Budapest lors d'une visite interactive en segway avec un pet...
Explorez Budapest et sa cuisine avec un guide local et autochtone. La visite à pied commence par la ...