Budapest night walking tour and Danube river cruise
- Enjoy excellent views of Budapest’s best illuminated sights
- Get the perfect pictures in the best locations
- Take a one-hour boat cruise with welcome drink on the Danube
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The magnificent buildings and sights all glowing and illuminated at night just give this city a totally different feeling than what you’ll experience during the day. Our Night Stroll is designed to take you along a path where you see the best parts of the city by night for some of the most terrific photo opportunities.
You’ll not only learn about the grandiose sights of Budapest but hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past to up until very recent history. Everything will be explained during this relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city. At the end of the tour you’ll experience a one hour boat cruise on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list!
- English speaking guide
- Boat cruise ticket
- Welcome drink of choice on the boat
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Children ages 3-12: reduced price
- Students ages 13-26: reduced price with a valid student ID
Budapest, Lázár u. 16, 1065 Hungary
Meet your guide at Absolute Tour Center, 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House
- Not recommended to infants
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking for up to 2.5 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
- Due to the difficult access of the pier, it's not possible to accommodate people with limited mobility
April to October:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 7.30pm
November to March
- Friday, Saturday: 5.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...