Budapest Széchenyi spa skip-the-line entrance with optional transfer
- Experience the famous thermal baths of Budapest
- Relax in the pools and saunas of Széchenyi spa
- Save time and skip the lines at the entrance
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools, saunas, steam rooms and aroma massage services. Relaxing activity Massage services are also available on the spot. The pools are regulated at various temperatures and the outdoor activity pool has a jacuzzi and a whirlpool. Other services include massages, sundeck and restaurant.
Choose a ticket with a pick-up included and get easy transportation from your accommodation to the entrance of the spa.
- Entrance to the thermal bath
- Pick-up (if selected)
- Cabin or locker use
- Towel (available for rent)
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 11, 1146 Hungary
The bath is located in the City park, close to the City Circus. It can be reached by subway line No. 1 (station of the same name: Széchenyi fürdo). You may also purchase a pick-up from your hotel. Confirm your pick-up time and place via email (instructions are provided on your voucher).
- You can choose between two ticket types:
- Ticket with locker use: You get your own locker in a public changing room (separated by gender) where you can leave your bag and clothes
- Ticket with cabin use: Enjoy your own private cabin where you can change and store your belongings
- Towels are available for rent (3000 HUF + 2000 HUF deposit. Hungarian cash only)
- You can choose to purchase a pick-up from your accommodation to the spa
- The pick-up service can be provided between 10.00am and 5.00pm and drop off service is not included in the price
- Same-day and last-minute pick-up requests are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers
- Every day
- You can enter the spa at any time between 9.00am-6.00pm, and stay until the closing time
- Please note: During autumn the following pools and saunas are going to be closed
- Swimming pool and nr. 2 sauna with its resting area: 3-15 September
- Thermal pool and nr. 1 sauna with its resting area: 17-29 September
- Entertainment pool: 1-6 October
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...