This beautiful cruise on the Danube river will be an unforgettable highlight of your trip to the capital of Hungary!
Spend Christmas Eve on board of a luxury riverboat in Budapest and glide through the city on a 2-hour cruise! Sail down the river Danube, admiring Budapest’s historic panorama illuminated at twilight.
The Panorama of Budapest is not only an unforgettable experience but an illustration of the capital's history. The banks - added to the World Heritage List of UNESCO - offer one of the world's most outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. You will have the best view of the panorama from the upper deck of the spectacular EURÓPA ship.
As you cruise, watch the city drift by at twilight, and settle in for a romantic candlelight atmosphere. Listen to live salon music, performed by members of the Kodály Zoltán Awarded Rajkó Folk Orchestra. To spice things up, feast on a buffet dinner of authentic Hungarian food created by top chef Peter Molnarka, or enjoy two free drinks included in the price (1 welcome drink and 1 further - alcoholic or analcaholic - drink).
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Traditional Hungarian Fish Soup
- Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
- Vegetable cream soup
Warm Main Courses:
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
- Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce
- Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce
- Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and Vegetables:
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce
- Steamed jasmin rice with corn
- Hash-brown potatoes
- Steak potatoes
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Seasonal Fruit Basket
- Home-made strudel
- Somló style sponge cake
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- One glass of wine/beer (or juice) and one bottle of mineral water