Danube River Cruise with Dinner and Piano Battle Show
- The charm of Budapest by night
- Fine dining
- Amazing piano battle show
- Luxury Catamaran Boat
This experience units the best sides of Budapest - river, night and music. Enjoy a sightseeing cruise by night on the Danube through the beautiful illuminated city. On a luxurious catamaran you will be served a delicious 4 course menu and entertained with an amazing piano battle show that pleases both eyes and ears. And to start the evening, you can choose between a hungarian "pálinka" or a glass of sparkling wine. Don't miss the charme of the Hungarian capital.
- 3 or 1,5 hours sightseeing cruise on the Danube through Budapest
- Live piano battle show
- 4 course served menu and 4 course menu
- Additional drinks
- Dinner for children
- Hotel pick up and/or drop off
- Children (up to 14)
Budapest, Vigadó tér 1, 1051 Hungary
- Dock 11, Next to the Elisabeth Bridge (the white bridge)
- Close to Bus and metro M3 station: "Ferenciek square" or tram stop: "Március 15 Square"
- Dress Code: Casual/Smart Casual
- If you have allergies, if it is your birthday or you want a window seat, please contact us
- The Piano Batlle Show is not available on 01.07.2016, 20.08.2016
- The two cruises at 7.30pm and at 9pm have the same price, although they have different durations
- Boarding times: 7:00pm, 8:50pm
- Departure time respectively: 7:30 (duration 180min), 9:00 (duration 90min)
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a native and local guide. The walking tour starts by visiting ...
Enjoy a different tour in your favorite city! You will have the opportunity to visit Margaret Island...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...