Exclusive Gala concert experience and river cruise in Budapest
- Feel like a celebrity and experience a VIP service with your concert tickets
- Hear masterpieces written by Brahms, Bach, Liszt and many more famous composers
- Enjoy a cruise on the Danube river after the concert
Music always had a special place in the Hungarian culture. The country’s unique folklore traditions, its numerous world famous composers and musicians had great influence in the European music life inspiring numerous foreign composers and artists.
Now you have the chance to experience this one of a kind harmony with the guidance of the country’s best performers. The show combines all the captivating elements of Classical, Operetta, Hungarian folk and Gypsy music, forming a truly exciting and precious event.
One of the most famous Hungarian classical music ensembles, the Danube Symphony Orchestra is leading the performance, accompanied by professional ballet dancers for a more complex and vivid experience. The program also features operetta performances by the soloists of the world-famous Budapest Operetta Theatre.
To make the experience more colorful, a special Hungarian instrument, the cimbalom will be introduced. It is a truly unique traditional stringed instrument, which provides perfect harmony, accompanying the grand symphonic orchestra. Get to know the Hungarian folk music heritage, by watching traditional folk song adaptations performed by an authentic Gypsy ensemble.
- Hector Berlioz: Rákóczi March (Orchestra)
- Zoltán Kodály: Intermezzo – from the Opera Háry János (Orchestra)
- Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5. (Orchestra with cimbalom solo)
- Béla Bartók: Roumanian Folk Dances (Orchestra)
- Jules Massenet: Thais – Meditation (Kiss Zoltán, Orchestra)
- Ferenc Erkel: Palotás – From the Opera Hunyadi László (Orchestra)
- Franz Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2. (Orchestra with cimbalom solo)
- Franz Lehár: Eva-Waltz (Ballett Ensemble)
- Emmerich Kálmán: The Czardas Queen – "Das ist die Liebe"
- Franz Lehár: The MerryWidow – Medley (Orchestra)
- Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow – "Grisetten Lied und Kan-Kan" (Ballett Ensemble)
- Grigoraş Ionică Dinicu: The nightingale (Gypsy Band)
- A csitári hegyek alatt… (Hungarian Folk song, Gypsy Band)
- Vittorio Monti: Csárdás Czardas (Gypsy Band)
- Emmerich Kalman: The Devil-rider– Palotás (Orchestra, Ballett Ensemble)
- Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza – "Komm mit nach Varazdin"
- Johann Straussjr.: Long live the Magyar! Op. 332. (Orchestra)
- Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza – "Braunes Mädel von der Pussta" (Ballett Ensemble)
- With Danube Symphonic Orchestra and Ballett Ensemble of Budapest Operetta Theatre
- Private transfer between your accommodation and the concert hall
- Guiding inside the neo baroque Danube Palace (in English)
- Best seats in the theater
- Private host to attend to you before the concert and in the intermission
- Optional dinner and cruise (only if selected)
Your VIP experience includes pick-up and drop-off service. Please follow the instructions on your voucher to organise it.
You can choose your cruise inclusions between these options:
- Dinner cruise: enjoy a buffet dinner on the cruise
- Drink option: with this option you can enjoy the cruise liner and two drinks (no meals included)
- Cocktail Option: with this option you can enjoy two cocktails while cruising on the Danube (no meal included)
- Craft Beer Option: with this option you can taste 5 Hungarian specialties (150ml), + 1 pint free (no meal included)
- Wine option: with this option you can taste 7 unique Hungarian wines (no meal included)
- The program is organised on Saturdays at 6.25pm
- The 90 minute long concerts consist of two 45 minute sets with a 15 minute intermission in-between
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...