Guided visit of the royal palace of Queen Sisi
- See for yourself the interior of the magnificent Royal Palace
- Walk in the beautiful garden of the Chateau and visit the museum
- Enjoy the included transfer from Budapest to the summer residence of Sisi
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph. These walls whisper of the secret stories of her life… Come and listen to them and experience the charming and mysterious historical atmosphere.
Visit the beautiful Baroque Palace in Gödöllo! After only a 30-minute drive from the local partners office, you’ll arrive at the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph (Habsburg Emperor and Hungarian King 1867-1916).
The visit of the museum and the tour through the garden of the Chateau, gives you a glimpse of the times under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You will become acquainted with the secrets of their private life, hidden doors, rooms and lovers of the royal couple. You’ll have the chance to take a coffee break (optional, not included). This tour ends at the city center.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to Gödöllo Palace
- Round trip transfer from Budapest to Gödöllo Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (0 - 12 years): reduced
CITYRAMA/GRAYLINE Tourist Information, Báthory utca 19, 1054 Budapest
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure at the Tourist Information
- April to October: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 10.00am
- November to March on Monday, Thursday, Saturday at 10.00am
- Exclusion: January 6th to 31st
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
Walk in the shadows of Hungary's communist monuments and learn about Cold War spying on this walking...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...