Hidden Budapest bike tour with Vasarely Museum entry
- Cycle off the beaten track into the city’s more obscure districts
- Get a look at Budapest’s unique districts usually ignored by tourists
- Ride along the Danube and enjoy a traditional “Lángos”
Go during this tour off the beaten tracks, in search of what make Budapest the unique and buzzing city it is today.
Head past the Parliament and onto the lush green Margaret Island and see the hidden gems, such as the open-air theater, the Japanese Garden, the Musical Fountain and beautiful Art Nouveau Water Tower. From here you will cycle to the northern part of Buda, Óbuda, to visit the Victor Vasarely Museum which honors the work of the famous Hungarian-French artist who is accepted as the “grandfather” of the Op Art movement. After a short refreshment break at a local pub, you’ll take a look at the work of both amatuer and professional graffiti artist on Budapest’s longest legal graffiti wall.
Then drive down to the banks of the river Danube where you will relax in one of the many outdoor cafes and watch the busy river. It’s also a great opportunity to try the great traditional Hungarian street food, “Langos”. With full bellies, we ride back into the city center.
- English-speaking guide
- Bike rental with helmet (optional)
- Entrance fee to Vasarely Museum
- Refreshment stop with a soft drink and a snack
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Student (13 - 26 years): reduced
Lázár utca 16, 1065 Budapest
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 23 km with breaks along the way
- A minimum of 2 guests are required for this tour to run
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- From April to October: Tuesday, Friday Sunday at 2.00pm
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The ...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...