Hungarian Parliament tour and cruise with drink
- Enjoy a guided tour of the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament
- Admire the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels
- See Budapest’s sights from the Danube river while enjoying a drink
Have an up-close look at the most important icon of Budapest before embarking on a drink cruise across the river Danube!
Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details, The Hungarian Parliament is currently the largest building of the country and the third largest parliament building of the world.
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, relax on a refreshing Danube cruise. With a cool welcome drink in your hand, prepare for pure amazement. The cruise will take you under 6 Danube bridges while showcasing one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world. Rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective and witness sights such as the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Great Market Hall as you cruise along them.
Aside from the complimentary welcome drink, the cruise includes another glass of selectable beverage from a wide range of soft drinks, wine or beer.
- One-hour guided tour of the Parliament
- 90-minute cruise with drinks
- Free passes to Kossuth Museum ship and Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Additional costs
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 3, 1055 Hungary
Parliament tour meeting point: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. Cruise meeting point: Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5).
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the Hungarian Parliament
- The Parliament tour is available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Hebrew. Please select your language at the time of booking
- The parliament visit will be in your selected language and the rest of the tour will be in English
- Your ticket also includes free passes to the historic Danube ships: the Kossuth Museum ship and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Tours are available at 11.00am
- The cruise starts at 2.00pm. Please be at the meeting point at 1.30pm
- Kossuth Museum ship visiting hours: 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship visiting hours: 10.00am-1.30pm
See many of the famous attractions in Budapest on a comfortable river cruise, sipping a tasty glass ...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Get together with friends, family or business associates and enjoy this 75 minutes scenic cruise! Yo...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer in a vintage Trabant car to or from your hotel in Budapest. Get ...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Explore Budapest and its cuisine with a local guide. During your walking tour you’ll visit a local m...
No visit of Budapest can be complete without visiting the historical core, the former de facto capit...
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
Explore Budapest in a Trabant! This is the authentic Trabant city tour with professional driver/guid...
Enjoy fast track access to Europe’s largest thermal bath Széchenyi. The complex includes 3 outdoor a...