Hungarian Parliament tour and cruise with lunch
- See the halls of the House of Parliament
- Enjoy Budapest’s sights from the river
- Savour a tasty lunch on the cruise
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city before embarking on a Lunch Cruise across the River Danube! The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary.
Your guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the tour, make your way to the meeting point and enjoy your scenic sail through the artery of Budapest.The river cruise will take you to astonishing sights such as the Basilica and the Great Market Hall on the Pest side and the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion and the Gellért Bath on the opposite side of the river and will give you a chance to rediscover the Parliament Building from a new perspective.
Enjoy a welcome drink upon boarding and tuck into a truly diverse selection of fresh meals from the buffet tables at the centre of the boat. From Hungarian specialties such as Gulyas Soup, Chicken Paprikash and stuffed cabbage to international favourites and vegetarian delicacies. Just don’t forget to leave some space for dessert.
As a complimentary bonus to your ticket, you will receive free passes to two historic Danube ships as well with their own stunning exhibitions inside. Board a 100-year old steamboat, the Kossuth Museum ship and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship.
- One-hour guided tour of the Parliament
- 90-minute cruise with lunch
- Free passes to Kossuth Museum ship and Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Additional costs
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 3, 1055 Hungary
Parliament tour meeting point: Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square
Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055. Cruise meeting point: Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5).
- After the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation PDF from the local tour operator via email (in Hungarian). This will be your ticket to the Parliament, make sure to bring a printed copy of it with you
- Remember to bring your ID with you to the Hungarian Parliament
- The Parliament tour is available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Hebrew. Please select your language at the time of booking
- The parliament visit will be in your selected language and the rest of the tour will be in English
- Your ticket also includes free passes to the historic Danube ships: the Kossuth Museum ship and the Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Tours are available throughout the day from 10.00am. At the time of booking, you may select any tour from the options, just make sure to be able to make it to the cruise in time
- The cruise starts at 2.00pm. Please be at the meeting point at 1.30pm
- Visiting hours of the Kossuth Museum ship: 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Visiting hours of Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship: 10.00am-1.30pm
Explore the most notable icon of Budapest - the Hungarian Parliament Building during the day before ...
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Enjoy an authentic experience in one of Budapest’s world famous thermal SPAs!Since its construction ...
Discover all the most important sights in Budapest with your tour guide during a 3 hour city tour. L...
The oldest part of Budapest, Castle Hill, is yours to explore on this walking tour! The area has nar...
Enjoy the sights of Budapest from a different perspective on board a Segway. Explore the leafy lanes...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
Visit Esztergom, Visegrád and Szentendre, the three most beautiful cities in the Danube Bend. Enjoy ...
Budapest is so full of Art Nouveau that it is impossible to see it all in one day. However, this int...
Away from the hustle and bustle of Pest, this tour takes you to the charming, magical and most intim...