Night stroll and boat cruise in Budapest
- Enjoy excellent views of Budapest’s best illuminated sights
- Get the perfect pictures in the best locations
- Take a one-hour boat cruise with welcome drink on the Danube
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The magnificent buildings and sights all glowing and illuminated at night just give this city a totally different feeling than what you’ll experience during the day. Our Night Stroll is designed to take you along a path where you see the best parts of the city by night for some of the most terrific photo opportunities.
You’ll not only learn about the grandiose sights of Budapest but hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past to up until very recent history. Everything will be explained during this relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city. At the end of the tour you’ll experience a one hour boat cruise on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list!
This walking tour is small and personal and generally does not have more than 15 participants, making it interactive and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
- English speaking guide
- Many stops for photos and questions
- Boat cruise ticket
- Welcome drink of choice on the boat
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Children ages: 3-12 reduced price
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Students ages 13-26: reduced price with a valid student ID
Meet your guide at Absolute Tour Center, 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking for up to 2 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
Tour operates on various days, please check calendar for more details
January, February, November, December
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 5.00pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 7.00pm
April, May, June, July, August, September
Daily except Tuesday: 7.30pm
Scopri tutti i luoghi più importanti di Budapest con la tua guida turistica durante un tour della ci...
Segui le orme della famosa imperatrice Sissi ed esplora il Palazzo Reale di Gödöllő, ex residenza es...
Visita l'illuminata 'Parigi dell'Est' e trascorri una serata indimenticabile in un ristorante tradiz...
Non c'è modo migliore per esplorare le bellezze di Budapest di una crociera sul Danubio con una bibi...
Vivi Budapest al massimo! Assisti a un concerto d'organo intimo in uno dei più bei palazzi neoclassi...
Immergiti nella vita notturna di Budapest in un modo affascinante, a bordo di una crociera notturna ...