As a tourist it can be hard to find those little out of the way spots that only the locals know. With your private guide, you won't have to worry about missing anything. Take advantage of this four-hour tour of Budapest and get the chance to taste traditional food and drinks (Pálinka or Unicum, wine) in a relaxed way following an itinerary that is flexibly arranged by your guide. Wander through the city, visit a local bakery, taste Pogácsa and Strudel, Lángos and sausages, sample some seasonal fruit at the Central Market Hall and visit some more local spots in the heart of the city to enjoy the taste of Budapest!
Private culinary walking tour in Budapest
Availability: From Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Budapest with an unique culinary walking tour
- Taste Hungarian food and drinks in a relaxed way with your private tour guide
- See Budapest from the local’s perspective
What to expect
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks on several local spots
What's not included
- Optional public transport tickets and entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet the guide at the lobby of your hotel or at your private home
Sweet Travel Private Tours Kft.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience