River cruise through Budapest with dinner and folklore show
- River cruise through the fascinating illuminated Budapest
- Amazing folklore and operetta show in traditional costumes
- Fine dining with traditional Hungarian cuisine
Enjoy the unique world of traditional Hungarian music and dance. Combine your experience with a relaxing boat trip along the famous Danube river on one of our luxurious catamarans, marvel at the panorama of the illuminated city and have a tasty dinner! We pay special attention to make you familiar with Hungarian culture and taste thanks to our program and menu.
Our luxurious catamaran has been designed ad hoc to set up complex events. Thanks to the beautifully lighted stage and the spacious restaurant, the entertainment is guaranteed in every detail.
The 3 hours long river cruise is a perfect opportunity to discover the important historical and cultural monuments of Budapest and the banks of the Danube which are part of the World Heritage sites.
- Sightseeing cruise through Budapest
- Folklore & Operetta Show
- Welcome drink
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children (0-4): free
- Children (5-10): reduced
Budapest, Vigadó tér 1, 1051 Hungary
- Dock 11, close to the Elisabeth Bridge
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the cruise
- Appetisers in pastry basket
- Green pea cream soup with roasted almonds
- Sablefish fillet with sauce hollandaise and vegetable-lasagne
- Duck leg confit with crispy white cabbage and gratin potatoes
- Tender beef stew with polenta
- Sponge cake
- Grilled halloumi cheese with lemonzest and fresh side salade
- Tofu with vegetables
This experience units the best sides of Budapest - river, night and music. Enjoy a sightseeing cruis...
Discover Hungarian cuisine with 8 different tastings of authentic mouthwatering specialties during a...
Exploring Budapest through its food and drinks is the best way to do it! This food, wine, and cultur...
Explore the most beautiful sights of Budapest at daytime, then dive into its fabulous nightlife!The ...
This fun, interactive, and informative tasting is held at the tasting room, located in the heart of ...
Explore Budapest through its food and drinks!This food, wine, and cultural walking (and tasting) tou...
This walk will take us through several neighborhoods in central Pest, during which you will be thoro...
There is a growing range of unique, handcrafted Hungarian beer which the beer-loving traveler should...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
The tour starts in the center of the city but quickly moves away from the main tourist hangouts and ...