Artisans and makers tour in San Telmo
- Discover the magnificent art of fileteado with stylised lines and climbing plants
- Uncover why the Pope has an Argentinian-made Chalice
- Learn about the work of master artisans of silver and fileteado artists
This 3-hour purely artistic tour will show you every aspect of the contemporary art in Buenos Aires including master artisans of silver and fileteado artists. Fileteado is a type of painting typical from Buenos Aires and characterized by spirals, strong colors, recurrent use of symmetry, three-dimensional effects through shadows and perspectives and overloaded surface use.
Afterwards you will stroll through the picturesque streets of the San Telmo neighborhood, known for its impressive history and the Argentinian typical products recognized worldwide such as the mate and dulce de leche.
In the heart of this neighborhood, you will also explore the emblematic San Telmo Market and the premises of two of the most important Argentinian silversmiths. Finally, you will get some rest and enjoy a coffee in a traditional Café.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Meals and beverages
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The price indicated is per person
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
Departure Time: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 10 AM.
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
This tour is designed for travelers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hote...
Discover the incredible history of May Square and its sorroundings. This area may be the most import...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...