- Discover Buenos Aires' must-see sights
- Make two stops to hop out and take photos
This tour gives you the emotion of a multiple Buenos Aires. We will see the symbol of our city: the obelisk. We will visit different squares such as Plaza de Mayo, Plaza San Martín, Plaza Congreso. Avenues like Corrientes, Mayo, 9 de Julio, among others. Historical neighbourhoods: La Boca, San Telmo, Montserrat. Elegant neighbourhoods such as Palermo and Recoleta, and the most modern: Puerto Madero. Parks such as Lezama and Tres de Febrero. We will also visit financial and commercial areas and a Football Stadium.
- Transport by coach
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 371-399, C1086AAC CABA, Argentina
Pick-up Time and location:
- 9 AM departures from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires
- 2 PM departures from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires
- If your hotel is not in downtown Buenos Aires, you will meet your guide at a centrally located meeting place.
Daily departures all year long at 9 AM,and 14:00 PM
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
This tour is designed for travelers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hote...
Enjoy a personalized guided tour with a professional, experienced, private, trilingual guide to visi...
This tour explores the south side of Buenos Aires and the historic, industrial barrios of La Boca an...
This tour will take you to one of Buenos Aires hippest neighborhoods, Palermo Hollywood. There you'l...