Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires
- Learn about the life and work of the famous Eva Peron, also known as Evita
- Visit the Evita Museum and hear her most important speeches
- See the Casa Rosada balcony on May Square
- Choose the time of your visit
Your private tour begins with pick-up from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Take part to a historical tour focused on the life of Eva Peron and Peronism. Visit important places and learn about Eva Peron's history, the places she worked in, her ideology and way of thinking, her political and social accomplishments and the Peronist doctrine.
Explore the Evita Museum and hear her speeches and get a sense of her power. You will also have the occasion to admire her work and feel part of history as you see the historic balcony of the Pink House (Casa Rosada) on May Square where she addressed the “descamisados” (shirtless). This is the place where the movie Evita, starring Madonna, was filmed.
Then discover the place where she spent her final days and learn about the painful pilgrimage of her body before reaching the final resting place in Recoleta Cemetery. After your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Professional art historian/private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to Evita Museum
- Meals and beverages
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The price indicated is per person
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: Flexible (You can choose the time)
You will be visiting the path made by Jorge Bergoglio before becoming ”The Pope from the end of the ...
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...