Pub Crawl Tour at Buenos Aires
- Enjoy 5 hours pub crawl in Buenos Aires
- Discover the city's exciting nightlife and meet fellow travelers
- Receive a shot at each of the three pubs/clubs you visit
- Get drink specials, plus enjoy skip-the-line admission at a discotheque
Enjoy the origiunal Pub Crawl in Buenos Aires!
Join the thousands that have already rocked Buenos Aires. Party with tourists and locals alike 7 days a week year round.
Pub Crawl can be called many things like "bar-hopping" or a "bar tour", but the Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is truly something special. Buenos Aires is internationally known for its wild nightlife scene and for more than five years the Buenos Aires Pub Crawl has been taking it to another level!
Whether you are a first-time travelers to this great city or a proud life-long porteño, Pub Crawl is the best way to experience the hottest nightlife this city has to offer. Our experienced and friendly internationally staff are here to make your night out in Buenos AIres something to remember and what sets us apart from the rest.
Looking for a reason to party? We are the only bar-tour in the city to go out every single night. Come with friends, come to meet new ones or come to celebrate any number of special occasions including but not limited to....Birthdays, Graduation, Studying Abroad, Bachelor/ Bachelorette Parties, Welcome/Goodbye Parties and so much more!
- Free Pizza: something light to start off the night (during registration 10:00pm-11:00pm)
- Free Beer and Wine: throughout registration (10:00pm - 11:00pm)
- Exclusive drink discounts: receive special drink prduces exclusive to Pub Crawlers in each bar
- Free club admission: end your evening right by jumping the line at a club with free entrance
- Free shooters: receive a free shooter in each bar (3 bars)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Meeting location changes each week; please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours before your tour to confirm the meeting location
Everyday at 10.00 pm
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Piazolla Tango is renowned for its beautiful building in theater and also by the elegance and sensua...
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
This tour is designed for travelers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hote...
Enjoy a personalized guided tour with a professional, experienced, private, trilingual guide to visi...
Discover the incredible history of May Square and its sorroundings. This area may be the most import...