Tigre Delta full day tour
- Get on board and enjoy the best views of Buenos Aires
- Visit Tigre on a sightseeing bus
- Explore the most iconic places like Puerto de Frutos market
Get on board and enjoy the best views of Buenos Aires!
Through the Rio de la Plata and Parana Delta you will have the opportunity to see various attractions as Yacht Clubs, the Hills of San Isidro, Puerto de Olivos, University City and the football stadium of Club Atletico River Plate.
You will tour the city of Tigre with a touristic bus with audioguides, where you will go sightseeing around the city. You will stop at the Puerto de Frutos market, an old port for the landing of goods from Delta. Nowadays, it is a local tourist spot, visited all weekends by residents of Buenos Aires.
There you will have free time to walk around the market and to take pictures. Then you will visit Paseo Victoria and you will have a walk and the opportunity to visit various museums: Museo del Mate, Naval Museum or Tigre and Art Museum.
The return will be by train back to the city of Buenos Aires.
- Boat trip tickets
- Train trip tickets
- Touristic bus tickets
- Professional English and Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Museum tickets
- Food and drinks
Children (3-9): reduced
Cecilia Grierson 400, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sturla Fluvial Station
- The delta boat bour will be reconfirmed the day before getting on board, as it is always subject to weather conditions. If not operating, the transfer to Tigre will be by bus or train. In case, the tickets for the alternative transport will be included.
- Daily departure based on minimum of 2 passengers to operate. When the minimum of passenger is not covered, the day of the tour could be postponed.
Every day at 9,45am
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Piazolla Tango is renowned for its beautiful building in theater and also by the elegance and sensua...
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
This tour is designed for travelers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hote...
Enjoy a personalized guided tour with a professional, experienced, private, trilingual guide to visi...
Discover the incredible history of May Square and its sorroundings. This area may be the most import...