Walking tour of May Square in Buenos Aires
- Join this walking tour of May Square and its sorroundings
- Discover the main spots of Buenos Aires
- Explore some famous neighbourhoods such as San Telmo, La Boca and Recoleta
Discover the incredible history of May Square and its sorroundings. This area may be the most important one of Buenos Aires, it´s where everything happens from marches to the biggest celebrations such as the Argentinean Centennial or Bicentennial.
The tour lasts 3 hours and takes you through the most important places of the city. You will learn the history of “May Square”, the site of the most important historical events of the capital of Argentina. Then stroll through the oldest residential neighborhood in Buenos Aires: San Telmo. Walk along its cobble-stoned streets and discover its antiques shops and picturesque buildings.
Live and feel the original Tango in the neighborhood of La Boca: walk along “Caminito Street” and stop at the dancers and souvenir shops. See the mythical Boca Juniors soccer stadium. Contemplate the modernization of the city whilst walking along “Madero Port” and its exclusive docks, full of restaurants and large office buildings.
You will arrive then in Retiro neighborhood and move on to see Palermo and its most exclusive residential area before finally arriving at Recoleta. Once there, discover the final resting place of Eva Peron, “Evita” at Recoleta Cemetery.
- Professional Guide
- Walking tour in a small group
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food ans drinks
- Entrance to monuments or museums
Bolívar 160, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Meet your guide in front of the NH Buenos Aires City.
- We start at 10.00am sharp!
- Wear confortable walking shoes/clothing
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Every day at 10.00am
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
This tour is designed for travelers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hote...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...