Walking Tour of the Recoleta Neighborhood in Buenos Aires
- Experience this walking tour of the Recoleta, Buenos Aires most aristocratic neighborhood
- Start the tour at Recoleta Cemetery
- Take a stroll to marvel at the incredible structure of the Law University
- Discover a surprising and original symbol of the city; Floralis Generica
Meet your tour guide right in front of the Recoleta Cemetery. After a short explanation of the area you will get the opportunity to discover the secrets of that mini-marble city. This is the resting place of an important part of Buenos Aires aristocracy and where the former first lady Eva Perón also known as Evita was laid to rest in an ornate crypt.
After the visit to the cemetery (45 minutes), take a stroll to marvel at the incredible structure of the Law University. Discover then the original sculpture of Floralis Generica offered to the city by the Argentinian architect Eduardo Catalano. Afterwards head to north of the city to admire the great architecture of the area from La Belle Epoque. The tour will end at the Museum of Latin America Art of Buenos Aires.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Junín 1760, C1113 CABA, Argentine
Meet your tour guide in front of the main entrance of Recoleta Cemetery. Please arrive ten minutes before the beginning of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: 10.00am
Get to know the exciting life of Evita who has now become a legend, being one of Argentina’s most re...
This tour is designed for travelers who, on their last day in Buenos Aires, need to leave their hote...
Discover the incredible history of May Square and its sorroundings. This area may be the most import...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...