Get a complete package of 3 hours of mountain biking with an instructor, a lunch and a brewery tour. Nothing is better than a great mountain bike ride followed by a good lunch. After eating, head out for a tour of the local breweries. This full-day package is great for corporate outings, wedding parties, family reunions, and any gathering of friends.
Mountain bike and Vermont brewery tour
Availability: Various days
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy three hours of mountain biking
- Visit local breweries and taste some quality beers
- Led by a local guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3 hours mountain biking
- Flight of beer at each brewery
- Local guide
- Snacks or appetizers
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or location in Stowe (within 10 miles)
What's not included
- Bikes and helmets (available for rent)
- Additional food and beverage
You will be picked up from your local accomodation.
What to remember
- Minimum of 2 people per group. If this requirement is not met you might be transferred to another group when possible
- Anyone over the age of 21 is welcome
- Tour operates on various days depending on the season. Please check the calendar for more details
- Pick-up starts at 8.45am. Tour starts at 9.00am
4 Points VT
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.