Cagliari private last minute tour with a local guide
- Explore Cagliari with a private guide and learn all about its history
- See Piazza Costituzione with the bastion of Saint Remy
- Marvel at the beautiful cathedral of Santa Maria and Palazzo Viceregio
- Catch a glimpse of the typical harbour and the clean blue water of the bay
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, is a city full of fragments of the past – spanning Carthaginian, Roman, Byzantine, Spanish and Italian eras – overlaid with a layer of 21st-century dolce vita.
Accompanied by a dedicated private guide you'll visit Piazza Costituzione with the Medieval Rampart of Saint Remy, the Elephant and Saint Pancras Towers, and Saint Mary’s Cathedral, situated in the beautiful Piazza Palazzo that is also site of the Palazzo Regio.
You'll walk though pictureqsue streets, typical shops and explore the beautiful hidden corners of the city.
The tour will then end in the beautiful fortified quarter of the Castello that overlooks the city.
- expert local guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Piazza Costituzione, 23, 09124 Cagliari, Italy
Meet your guide in front of Gallery Cafè
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
- every day at 9am, 10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm
Your spectatular journey takes place partly by car or minibus and partly on foot to allow you to cro...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean ...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of th...