Countryside bike tour in Cagliari
- Explore Cagliari's beautiful surrounding countryside by bike
- See the breathtaking scenery and discover the rare endangered species
- Learn about the history of salt mines
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and scenery, where you will discover the rare endangered species. In the end, this beautiful park will inform you about various salt mines stories, used until 1985.
- Bicycle rental
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Your spectatular journey takes place partly by car or minibus and partly on foot to allow you to cro...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean ...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of th...
Enjoy a special journey in the inner of Sardinia joining this not-just-a-wine-tour.You will be picke...