Guided day excursion with tasting from Cagliari to Barbagia
- Discover the region of Barbagia on a journey of flavor
- Admire the landscape as you walk through the mountains of central Sardinia
- Taste wines and savor regional delicacies
- Take a guided tour of the city center and visit the Old Spanish Prison and Casa padronale De Villa
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of the region of Barbagia. In the timespan of just one day, explore central Sardinia, where on a short hike through the aritzesi mountains, you can take in breath-taking panoramic views.
Your day will continue at the "casa del pastore," a local cheese shop, where you can taste local cheeses and wines. Finish your excursion with a guided tour of the city center including the wine making museum, Old Spanish Prison and Casa padronale De Villa.
- Tour guide
- Personal insurance
- Tasting of wine and cheese
- Entrance fees
Price (per person):
- Group of 2-3 people: € 216
- Group of 4-6 people: € 180
- Group of 7-8 people: € 156
- Group of 9-20 people: € 144
Children 8 years and under: free
- Pick-up service is free and available from any hotel within 20km of the city of Cagliari
- Please insert the address of your accommodation at check-out
- This tour has a minimum of two participants
- In the case that the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered another tour date or a full refund
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish and Sardo
- The day excursion has a duration of 8-10 hours (travel time included)
Your spectatular journey takes place partly by car or minibus and partly on foot to allow you to cro...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean ...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, is a city full of fragments of the past – spanning Carthaginian, ...